best recommendations
special promotion
photo diary
Aug
Views: 23343
[Special] Pre-wedding photo in Jeju Island, Korea
Date: 2013.08.16 | Views: 23343 | By: WeddingRitz

Hello everyone, I came with a beautiful wedding photo package to introduce to you guys. It is an out-door pre-wedding photo sample in Jeju Island in Korea. Jeju Island is the most famous place for retreats with awesome view in Korea. I'm suggesting this Jeju Island wedding photo package because it is more variety and unique concept photo comparing to other in-door wedding photos in studios. There are four distinct seasons and you can have many different backgrounds by various locations in Jeju Island. A photographer who is living in Jeju Island told me that the best seasons for the photo shoot in Jeju Island are flowery May and brisk September. You can do your pre-wedding photo shoot and sightseeing both in a place. I thinks this wedding sample is perfect for the brides who want a fresh and natural wedding photo^^ Weddingritz was a part of this project and planned the concept. Hope you enjoy the sample and contact us for more information^^

Korea pre-wedding photo in Jeju Island

Korea pre-wedding photo on the road in Jeju Island

Korea pre-wedding photo on the beach side in Jeju Island

Korea pre-wedding photo on the beach side in Jeju Island

Flowery korea pre-wedding photo in Jeju Island

fresh korea pre-wedding photo in Jeju Island

gentle groom on the gress in his wedding photo

wedding photo on the beach in Jeju Island

wedding photo with the sea in Jeju Island

wedding photo with the sea in Jeju Island

wedding photo with nature in Jeju Island

wedding photo on the flowery gress in Jeju Island

129 Comments

1. Author

yvonne

Singapore (*.136.64.31)

Hi I would like to know how much are the package for the wedding shoot in Jeju island. 

2. Author

WeddingRitz

Korea, Republic of (*.98.38.229)

Hi Yvonne, Thank you for contacting us.

I will provide the Jeju pre wedding photo shoot package price via email.

WeddingRitz.

3. Author

DC

Singapore (*.156.17.14)

Hi I would like to know how much are the package for the wedding shoot in Jeju island. 

4. Author

WeddingRitz

Korea, Republic of (*.74.151.13)

Hi ! Thank you for contacting weddingritz for your pre nuptial photo shoot in Korea.

I will get back to you via email soon.

WeddingRitz.

5. Author

Jac

Malaysia (*.136.111.195)

Hi, I like the photos style by Donggam Studio, I would like to know how much are the package for the wedding shoot in Seoul and Jeju Island. And how is the arrangement like if I am flying in from Malaysia? 

6. Author

Jac

Malaysia (*.136.111.195)

Hi, I like the photos style by Donggam Studio, I would like to know how much are the package for the wedding shoot in Seoul and Jeju Island. And how is the arrangement like if I am flying in from Malaysia? 

7. Author

WeddingRitz

Hi Jac ! Thank you for contacting WeddingRitz.

Sure ! I will be providing those pre wedding photo shoot package info via email.

WeddingRitz.

8. Author

xian

Singapore (*.61.211.213)

Hi, Could you please send me the details of your pre wedding packages for Busan? Thanks.

9. Author

WeddingRitz

Hi, Xian~

This is Angela. 

Pleased to know that you 're interested in pre wedding photo shoot in Korea.

You'll get the right info via email from us soon. 

Thank you~~

10. Author

june

Canada (*.92.42.121)

Hi I would like to know how much are the package for the wedding shoot in Jeju island. Can you please send me the information? thank you!

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Leave Comments