best recommendations
special promotion
photo diary
Aug
Views: 23032
[Special] Pre-wedding photo in Jeju Island, Korea
Date: 2013.08.16 | Views: 23032 | By: WeddingRitz

Hello everyone, I came with a beautiful wedding photo package to introduce to you guys. It is an out-door pre-wedding photo sample in Jeju Island in Korea. Jeju Island is the most famous place for retreats with awesome view in Korea. I'm suggesting this Jeju Island wedding photo package because it is more variety and unique concept photo comparing to other in-door wedding photos in studios. There are four distinct seasons and you can have many different backgrounds by various locations in Jeju Island. A photographer who is living in Jeju Island told me that the best seasons for the photo shoot in Jeju Island are flowery May and brisk September. You can do your pre-wedding photo shoot and sightseeing both in a place. I thinks this wedding sample is perfect for the brides who want a fresh and natural wedding photo^^ Weddingritz was a part of this project and planned the concept. Hope you enjoy the sample and contact us for more information^^

Korea pre-wedding photo in Jeju Island

Korea pre-wedding photo on the road in Jeju Island

Korea pre-wedding photo on the beach side in Jeju Island

Korea pre-wedding photo on the beach side in Jeju Island

Flowery korea pre-wedding photo in Jeju Island

fresh korea pre-wedding photo in Jeju Island

gentle groom on the gress in his wedding photo

wedding photo on the beach in Jeju Island

wedding photo with the sea in Jeju Island

wedding photo with the sea in Jeju Island

wedding photo with nature in Jeju Island

wedding photo on the flowery gress in Jeju Island

125 Comments

1. Author

Fanie Lau

Singapore (*.255.2.166)

Hi. I am from Singapore. On 2 dec 2014, my family and I will spend one or two days in Jeju. My husband and my son are celebrating our ten years wedding anniversary by wanting to take family photos in wedding gowns. We hope to keep to a budget of $1000 SGD. Is it possible? If yes, what are in the package? Hope to hear from you soon. 

2. Author

WeddingRitz

Korea, Republic of (*.236.93.140)

Hello,Fanie Lau^^ Thank you for contacting weddingritz.I will email you soon Jeju family shoot package regarding your budget.If you have further questions,please don't be hesitate to contact us:) Have a good day.

3. Author

Alice

Singapore (*.255.1.54)

Hi, I am from Singapore and will be visiting Korea from 28/3 to 10/4 and my friend would like to take his pre wedding photo in Jeju, kindly advise me the package rate or do you have any promotion going on.We will be in Jeju on 28/3 to 01/4 and 1/4 to 4/4 in Busan and balance days in Seoul. IF he take the pic will it be in time to collect them before we leave? Hope to receive your reply soon. Thank you.

4. Author

WeddingRitz

Korea, Republic of (*.148.120.90)

Dear Alice

Thanks for visit our website and this Jeju pre wedding photos package is awesome.

We will send you details with your email. 

Have a nice day

Wedding Ritz

5. Author

Hong Lee

Malaysia (*.136.245.249)

Hi. I will be flying from Malaysia to Busan from 6-Jul-15 to 16-Jul-15 and would like to fit a pre-wedding photoshoot either in seoul/busan/jeju. Can I request details of your packages? Thanks.  

6. Author

WeddingRitz

Dear Hong 

Thanks for your visiting our website. I guess Jeju pre wedding photos package will be good choice.

I am happy to assist you giving detailed quotation by e-mail.

Have a nice weekend!!

7. Author

Kentry

Malaysia (*.139.232.196)

Hello. Kentry here. My partner and I will be travelling to Korea in April/May 2015 (no date fixed yet). We would like to have our pre-wedding photo taken either in Seoul/Nami Island/Jeju Island. Kindly advise on the available packages including the photo shooting with the make up artist and hairdo. We are looking only at the basic packages as we have limited budget for this. 

8. Author

WeddingRitz

Hi Kentry,

Noted on your inquiries with Seoul/Nami/Jeju island for your photoshoot. I'll send you an email with basic package for Korea Pre Wedding Phothoshoot right away, so kindly check your email!

Wedding Ritz

9. Author

Tan

Singapore (*.156.202.53)

Hi, could you send me a price list of those outdoor wedding packages (Jeju) ? thanks.

10. Author

WeddingRitz

Hi, Tan~

I've sent an email regarding the Korea pre-wedding photoshoot , so kindly check your email. Thanks!

Have a nice day~~^_^

Wedding Ritz

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Leave Comments