best recommendations
special promotion
photo diary
Aug
Views: 23284
[Special] Pre-wedding photo in Jeju Island, Korea
Date: 2013.08.16 | Views: 23284 | By: WeddingRitz

Hello everyone, I came with a beautiful wedding photo package to introduce to you guys. It is an out-door pre-wedding photo sample in Jeju Island in Korea. Jeju Island is the most famous place for retreats with awesome view in Korea. I'm suggesting this Jeju Island wedding photo package because it is more variety and unique concept photo comparing to other in-door wedding photos in studios. There are four distinct seasons and you can have many different backgrounds by various locations in Jeju Island. A photographer who is living in Jeju Island told me that the best seasons for the photo shoot in Jeju Island are flowery May and brisk September. You can do your pre-wedding photo shoot and sightseeing both in a place. I thinks this wedding sample is perfect for the brides who want a fresh and natural wedding photo^^ Weddingritz was a part of this project and planned the concept. Hope you enjoy the sample and contact us for more information^^

Korea pre-wedding photo in Jeju Island

Korea pre-wedding photo on the road in Jeju Island

Korea pre-wedding photo on the beach side in Jeju Island

Korea pre-wedding photo on the beach side in Jeju Island

Flowery korea pre-wedding photo in Jeju Island

fresh korea pre-wedding photo in Jeju Island

gentle groom on the gress in his wedding photo

wedding photo on the beach in Jeju Island

wedding photo with the sea in Jeju Island

wedding photo with the sea in Jeju Island

wedding photo with nature in Jeju Island

wedding photo on the flowery gress in Jeju Island

129 Comments

1. Author

WeddingRitz

Korea, Republic of (*.79.137.7)
    Dear Melanie,

Thank you for your interest about us.^^
    All basic information will be emailed to you so please take your time to pick the studio that you are interested in. 
    In the email, I put some Jeju packages that are proving both (indoor + outdoor) photoshoot. (Jeju) 
    And there's one more alternative ways to have it.^^

If you have any questions about details, please feel free to let us know through email. 
    Looking forward to it. 
    Have a great day! 

Best Regards,
    Ritz
  2. Author

Garrick Poon

United Kingdom (*.33.220.242)

Hi,

My Wife and I planned to come over to Korea in April 2016 and would like to have pre-wedding photo shooting around Jeju. Would you send me some packages for the photoshooting (mainly outdoor).

THanks

Garrick 

3. Author

WeddingRitz

Korea, Republic of (*.134.177.152)
    Dear Garrick,

All basic information will be emailed to you so please take your time to pick the studio that you are interested in. 
    In the email, I put some Jeju packages that are proving both (indoor + outdoor) photoshoot. (Jeju) 

If you have any questions about details, please feel free to let us know through email. 
    Looking forward to it. 
    Have a great day! 

Best Regards,
    Ritz
  4. Author

Sharon

Malaysia (*.159.57.224)

Hi,

I'm interested in your pre-wedding photoshoot package. Can i have some information on the outdoor package? My fiance and I are planning to visit Jeju in end of March 2016. 

Thanks,

Sharon

5. Author

WeddingRitz

Dear, Sharon

Looking forward to it. 
    Have a great day! 

Best Regards,
    Ritz
  6. Author

Katie

United States (*.6.9.88)

Hello

My fiance and I are coming to Korea in May 2016 to take prewedding pictures and wondering if you can send me some package information for jeju island.  Thank you so much.  

7. Author

WeddingRitz

Dear, Katie:-)

Thank you for your interest about us.
    In the email, I put some our promotion package for you!

Looking forward to it. 
    Have a great day! 

Best Regards,
    Ritz
  8. Author

Agnes

Singapore (*.200.6.72)
  9. Author

WeddingRitz

Dear, Agnes :-)

Thank you for your interest about us.
    In the email, I put some our promotion package for you!

Looking forward to it. 
    Have a great day! 

Best Regards,
    Ritz
  10. Author

Kevin

China (*.130.95.110)
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Leave Comments