best recommendations
special promotion
photo diary
Nov
Views: 27960
Jeju Island concept 3 - Korea Pre-wedding photoshoots
Date: 2012.11.08 | Views: 27960 | By: RitzEN

Many overseas customers are willing to do the outdoor photoshoots in Korea. Here we have Jeju Island for you! It is the best place for wedding and pre-wedding photoshooting. There are also many hidden gem of locations around Jeju Island. So you may enjoy your photoshoots and travel at the same time :) Check out Jeju Island samples.

Many overseas customers are willing to do the outdoor photoshoots in Korea. Here we have Jeju Island for you! It is the best place for wedding and pre-wedding photoshooting. There are also many hidden gem of locations around Jeju Island. So you may enjoy your photoshoots and travel at the same time :) Check out Jeju Island samples.

We would like to hear that we are doing the best rather than we are the best. To make your day perfect in korea. 

WeddingRitz.com From Dave and Joey

39 Comments

1. Author

elena

Singapore (*.156.221.149)
    Hi, i would like to know how much is the package for outdoor shoot and indoor studio photoshoot. Thanks!
  2. Author

WeddingRitz

Korea, Republic of (*.52.175.88)

Hello Elena,
    Thank you for visiting our website.
    I'm Joey from weddingritz.

I sent you basic info and package price already.
    Please check your email.
    Have a nice day :)
    Thanks.

Joey

3. Author

isshin

Malaysia (*.13.147.70)

Hi the jeju wedding photos are so nice, me and my fiance is going to korea for honeymoon at 6 oct 2013,  pls let me know the package ya, thx. this is my email, yxlim888@gmail.com

4. Author

WeddingRitz

Hello Isshin

Please check your email.

Thanks.

Joey

5. Author

michelle

Indonesia (*.6.40.73)

i want to the pricelist for indoor and outdoor photoshoot. thanks

6. Author

WeddingRitz

Hello Michelle

Please check your email.

Thanks.

Joey

7. Author

amazingone

Hong Kong (*.179.225.74)

hi i would like to know the outdoor & studio prices for jeju island photo shooting, pls email me the details amazingoneedu@gmail.com

thanks!

<script type="text/javascript">var vglnk = {api_url: '//api.viglink.com/api', key: '0dff9ade2d1125af6c910069b6d6e155'};</script><script type="text/javascript" async="" src="http://cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js"></script>

8. Author

WeddingRitz

Hello Amazingone

I sent you email for Korean pre wedding package.

Nami island is beautiful island in every season.

Please check your email.

Thanks.

9. Author

Catalina

Hong Kong (*.153.140.107)

Hi,

I will getting marriage at Jeju island in mid of Oct 13.  Would you please send me the wedding and outdoor photo shooting (pre wedding) price to me?  Please email me to catalinacheung@gmail.com

10. Author

WeddingRitz

Hello Catalina

I sent you email for Korean pre wedding package.

Nami island is beautiful island in every season.

Please check your email.

Thanks.

1 2 3 4

Leave Comments