best recommendations
special promotion
photo diary

Your map will be shown in here.

• Secret 

Who we are

As one of the first wedding planning organizations in Seoul, Wedding Ritz brings together top planners and consultants to bring our clients vision and dreams for their wedding day to life. We have partnerships with the most renowned photography studios, dress boutiques and salons, which allow us to offer special pricing to our valued clients. We emphasize professionalism, individualism and modernity and the utmost in quality customer service.

We are here to assist you from start to finish in planning your perfect day. We recognize that each client is unique so whatever need or request you may have, be it great or small, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Contact Us (3727)

1. Author

Amanda Quach United States

Feb.28.2017 07:30
    Hi, I am interested in doing pre-wedding photoshoot at Luna Studio, can you send me package and price info? i am looking to take them in November
  2. Author

SUKAINA ALI Secret Saudi Arabia

Feb.23.2017 01:58
  3. Author

WeddingRitz Korea, Republic of

Feb.24.2017 10:44

You can never use any of our photos for your projects.

from WeddingRitz.com Dave.

4. Author

Celine Singapore

Feb.21.2017 13:17
    Am interested to do a pre wedding shoot in korea!
    May i know your packages pricing and what it consists of?
  5. Author

WeddingRitz Korea, Republic of

Feb.21.2017 13:27
    Dear Celine,

Thank you for your interest about us :-)

Point :  Package price for Pre-wedding photo shoot in Korea

We need your preference period for photo-shoot and studio as well Kindly notice us via email.
    I put some studio packages price of korea pre wedding that are proving the best pre wedding photoshoot. 

If you have any questions about details, please feel free to let us know through email. 
    Looking forward to it. 
    Have a great day! 

Best Regards,
    WeddingRitz.com
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10