best recommendations
special promotion
photo diary

Your map will be shown in here.

• Secret 

Who we are

As one of the first wedding planning organizations in Seoul, Wedding Ritz brings together top planners and consultants to bring our clients vision and dreams for their wedding day to life. We have partnerships with the most renowned photography studios, dress boutiques and salons, which allow us to offer special pricing to our valued clients. We emphasize professionalism, individualism and modernity and the utmost in quality customer service.

We are here to assist you from start to finish in planning your perfect day. We recognize that each client is unique so whatever need or request you may have, be it great or small, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Contact Us (3844)

1. Author

Eddy Indonesia

Aug.20.2017 23:44
    We are KeYa Bridal in indonesia. We have a guest request fo photo prewedding in Korea. We looking for partnership which can offering us best deal price photo prewedding package which include make up and hairdo.

Thank you

Eddy hui
  2. Author

H.L Singapore

Aug.16.2017 14:51

Hi

Would like to enquire pre-wedding photoshoot at Korea.
    May I know the pricing for the package? we are interested in outdoor shoot at Jeju island and some of the nice studio shoot that your company offers.
    So, for oversea client like us, what do we need to prepare? will the package include gowns and suit, makeup artist?

3. Author

WeddingRitz Korea, Republic of

Aug.16.2017 17:59
    Dear H,L,

Thank you for your interest about us :-)

Point :  Pre-wedding shoot in outdoor shoot at Jeju island and some of the nice studio shoot 

We need your preference period for photo-shoot and studio as well Kindly notice us via email.
    I put some studio packages price of korea pre wedding that are proving the best pre wedding photoshoot. 

If you have any questions about details, please feel free to let us know through email. 
    Looking forward to it. 
    Have a great day! 

Best Regards,
  4. Author

Fanny Lo Hong Kong

Aug.16.2017 13:31
    Hello there,

I will be in Busan next week, is planning to do a portrait photo shooting on 22 August or 23 August.
    I would like to have 3 style, two in wedding gown and 1 in evening gown , image like Audery Hepburn.
    I like the korean style of pure, natural and also elegant !

Would l have some advise from you guys. Thank you so much !
    Fanny
  5. Author

WeddingRitz Korea, Republic of

Aug.16.2017 14:06
    Dear Fanny Lo,

Thank you for your interest about us :-)

Point :  Pre-wedding shoot in Busan next week, is planning to do a portrait photo shooting on 22 August or 23 August.

We need your preference period for photo-shoot and studio as well Kindly notice us via email.
    I put some studio packages price of korea pre wedding that are proving the best pre wedding photoshoot. 

If you have any questions about details, please feel free to let us know through email. 
    Looking forward to it. 
    Have a great day! 

Best Regards,
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10